Monday, July 30, 2007

Rockin' Out


Bazu, in a fit of meme-ing, tagged me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger title. A few weeks ago, Kristy gave me the same title, but I didn't follow up and tag new people.

Now, I think you are both totally freakin' rockin'. I love reading your blogs, and looking at your pictures, so I'm honoured that you think I'm rockin' too!

It is now my turn to tag 5 fellow Rockin' Girl Bloggers. In random, non-hierarchical fashion, here are my picks:
  • Amy, the Iron Chef Vegan, an Aussie vegan grad student like me who posts delicious looking food photos, many of which feature a Hello Kitty toaster.
  • VeggieGirl, a young vegan blogger. Her meals look great, and they please her non-vegan family, and really, what more can you ask of vegan food?
  • Vegetation, who somehow manages to raise a family, accommodate a non-vegan partner, take care of a few companion animals, and still cook delicious looking vegan food. And, she makes me laugh.
  • KleoPatra, hostess of Pisces Place, whose compassion radiates from the computer screen whenever I read her blog.
  • Lelly, a crafty, Scottish, Vegan Freak whose meals have inspired me on more than one occasion.
There are heaps of other rockin' vegan girl bloggers that I would love to tag, but I know that some have already been tagged, and others will be soon! So, Amy, VeggieGirl, Vegetation, Kleo, and Lelly, it's your turn to tag 5 rockin vegan gals. Or, if you don't feel like it, just bask in the glory of being rockin!

4 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Aw, Theresa! THANK YOU!! i just posted while you left me that sweeeeet note. Thank you for this honour!!!

Huge hugs!

K

Amy said...

Wow, Theresa, umm yes, what Kleopatra said (he he). I'm honoured that you chose me :D

Amy said...

Awww... Shucks....

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Theresa, you are too kind!! This is such an honor, as a relatively new blogger. Thank you sooo much :0)